As one of Australia’s largest importers of retail goods, this success story specialises in sourcing and development for numerous categories. With offices in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, the US & China, they supply to major retailers such as Aldi, Woolworths, Big W, Metcash and many more!
Due to ongoing growth and expansion both locally and internationally, a new exciting opportunity has been created for an experienced Shipping &/ or Freight Forwarding Administrator
With a strong admin focus, this position supports the international team with;
• Processing shipping documents for containers, including Bill of Lading & Certificate of Origins
• Coordinating with suppliers to book inspections
• Booking shipments with freight forwarders, updating dates and monitoring from start to finish
• Liaising with shipping contacts
Customer & Supplier Admin
• Uploading documents onto Customers’ portals
• Liaising with Customers Sourcing offices (mainly in China)
• Obtaining updates from Suppliers
• Tracking purchase orders & generating invoices
• Completing customers’ product sheets & proforma invoices
Ideally you will bring;
• Strong admin experience in a high volume admin capacity
• Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
• Shipping &/ or freight forwarding experience is an advantage
• Excellent attention to detail
• Proven ability to multi-task
If you are passionate, motivated, driven and looking to be part of a successful Company with a great team culture and fun working atmosphere then apply NOW!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.