Operating for more than 45 years, this reputable and successful Brand supplies innovative standard and designer fittings to Builders and Architects. A fantastic opportunity is now available to become part of Australia’s leading manufacturer and installer, where every day will be different.
As an onsite position located in Seven Hills, you will be responsible for;
- Responding to email enquiries & incoming calls
- Obtain customer requirements & prepare quotations for 2 Brands
- Enter enquiries & purchase orders
- Liaise with the warehouse re: stock, backorders & special orders
- Following up customers on quotation status
- Coordinating sales representatives for onsite measures
- Liaise with the factory re: orders, stock availability and ETA’s
- Monitor job progress & update checklist, including special instructions
- Liaise with installers and Builders
- Provide information to Customers in the Showroom (product training provided)
- Reporting and more…!
If you have related experience, strong computer skills, the ability to multi-task, a Customer focus & a ‘Can-Do’ approach then this is the job for you!
If you are looking for a truly varied role, with great hours and want to work close to home in Seven Hills then APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.