With an excellent reputation as leaders in the Services they provide, this household name continues to provide service, support and expertise to major Clients, nationwide. Offering new, large & modern offices, they have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator to be an integral part of the Service/ Support team in a down to earth yet professional environment!
You will enjoy the variety each day brings in this fast paced role, where the day just flies by! Reporting to the Dept Manager, as part of a supportive team, extensive training will be provided;
- Inbox/ email management (2 screens)
- Taking approx. 20 calls per day from (Corporate & Government) Clients
- Logging information, job & dispatch requests
- Liaising with (internal) Branches, nationwide
- Prioritising jobs for Service Allocation
- Updating Branches upon job completion
- Coordinating & supplying reports to Customers
- Producing reports from Excel and more..
Ideally, you will bring:
- Ability to work in a high volume/ fast paced environment
- Strong data entry and computer skills (including Excel)
- Previous Service/ Support/ Data entry exp in a related role is beneficial
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Strong organisational skills
If you are looking for an immediate start, with a supportive team environment and are available to progress to permanent then APPLY TODAY! Onsite parking & accessibility by train – just a 15 minute walk! PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE for an IMMEDIATE START & available to work Monday to Friday (inclusive).
FULL WORKING RIGHTS are REQUIRED as the position will potentially convert to PERMANENT.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.