With an excellent reputation as leaders in the Services they provide, this household name continues to provide service, support and expertise to major Clients, nationwide. Offering new, large & modern offices, they have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator to be an integral part of the Compliance team in a down to earth yet professional environment!
Due to increased workload, this newly created, varied opportunity is available to work with a dynamic team in a varied Admin oriented position where every day will be different including;
- Entering/ setting up sites in the system
- Data entering national contracts & ensuring values are correct
- Scheduling customers
- Certifying clients upon testing completion
- Checking dockets in system
- Checking sites are completely compliant for testing records
- Liaising with Councils
- Updating national customers
- Servicing stores ie: updating that regular testing has been completed and progress.
- Issuing Certificates and closing out dockets once testing has been completed
- Onboarding customer pricing
- Producing & issuing reports for Customers
- Invoicing for contracts
- Liaising with Invoicing & Compliance Depts (internally) and more…
If you have strong computer skills and admin experience in a high volume capacity and a ‘Can-Do’ attitude to work then apply now to work with an expanding, dynamic team, with a reputable national Co who are leaders in their field and continue to grow! APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.